Are You Buying a House in Warrington?
Thu 27 Jun 2019
The best place to visit when you are looking at buying a house in Warrington is a local estate agent who knows the local area well. Home Estate Agents is just that - we can help you to find not just a house but a home for you to buy in Warrington or the surrounding area. It might be that you live in Warrington so you know the area already or you know where you would like to live. However, we find that many of our clients are new to the area so need a bit more guidance when buying a house in the Warrington area. What we at Home Estate Agents can provide first are a few facts about Warrington…
Benefits of buying a house in Warrington
As well as the opportunities available in Warrington itself, geographically Warrington is well positioned to access many other areas providing you with accessible job opportunities across the region, easy access to major iconic cities, and transport networks to keep you connected. Here are some travel facts which may surprise you. Did you realise that if you bought a house in Warrington you would be able to travel by train to the following destinations?…
• Manchester in half an hour
• Liverpool in half an hour
• Chester in half an hour
• Blackpool in 3 quarters of an hour
• Lake District in under an hour
• North Wales beaches in under 1 hour
• London in under 2 hours
• Edinburgh in under 3 hours
If you prefer to travel by car then you will be interested to know that Warrington is surrounded by a network of motorways allowing you to travel North, South, East and West, with the M6, M62 and M56 all close by. However, don’t think that you need to look at leaving Warrington for work and pleasure, as Warrington has lots to offer as a town in its own right.
What will buying a house in Warrington enable you to access?
If you choose to buy a house in Warrington or the surrounding area you will have easy access to:
• Employment opportunities with major companies such as United Utilities, Unilever, and Betfred as well as numerous smaller digital businesses and agencies
• Many of the schools in the area are deemed to be ‘good’ or ‘outstanding’
• Shopping in town at Golden Square and Cockhedge shopping centres, and out of town at Gemini Retail Park (with large M&S and IKEA stores), Junction 9 Retail Park and Riverside Retail Parks
• Warrington is well served by supermarkets with Sainsburys, Tesco and Asda all providing major stores around the town, as well as Lidl, Aldi and Iceland all available too
• Regular events at Parr Hall attract national celebrities and bands
• The annual Neighbourhood Weekender festival in Victoria Park attracts popular headline bands
• A new multiplex cinema is currently under construction in Warrington Town Centre, with a 10 screen Odeon located at Westbrook outside the town
• Recently opened in Golden Square is a new Tenpin bowling alley and a 12 hole adventure golf course
• If you are interested in watching sport you might be interested to know that Warrington is home to Warrington Wolves rugby league team and Warrington Town football team.
• Warrington Bus Station provides services to all outlying areas
If you are looking at buying a house in Warrington have a chat with our team at Home Estate Agents, by calling us on our freephone number 0800 731 9408 or 01925 495400 or alternatively pop in to our offices located at Dallam Court, Dallam Lane, Warrington, WA2 7LT about what you are looking for in a property. You can also browse the properties on our website applying the filters in the usual way to help locate a house that suits your search criteria.