Tue 07 Jan 2020
Home Estate Agents is a friendly team with local knowledge about the Warrington area. Based in Warrington just off the A49 on the outskirts of the town, not far from Tesco, we currently have over 30 houses for sale in the Warrington area alone. So if you are looking for houses for sale in Warrington then do get in touch or take a look at our website, where you can filter your search according to your requirements and budget. Our website filter allows you to select the property type, the price range and the number of bedrooms you would like. In addition to these criteria, you can also focus in on our map to the area you are interested in houses for sale in Warrington.
How do I decide where to look for houses for sale in Warrington?
Some of our clients know Warrington well, so they know exactly where they would like to live and which areas they are interested in houses for sale. However, for those who are new to the Warrington area due to relocation or a new job you might need some helpful advice about each area of Warrington. As Home Estate Agents are well established, we have the benefit of local insights and experience, not only about what facilities and schools are available now, but historical information as well. We recommend coming into our offices in Dallam Court, Dallam Lane, Warrington, WA2 7LT to have a chat about which areas might suit your requirements and desires for a house in Warrington. Then you can see what houses are for sale in those areas. We also recommend driving around each of these areas so you can get a feel for the locality.
What can you tell us about Warrington?
We can provide you with anecdotal information about Warrington and also links to statistical and more formal information, but for now here is quick overview about the key features of our town:
• Population - just under 210,000
• Location 20 miles from both Manchester and Liverpool close to the motorway network M6, M62 and M56 providing access North, South, East and West
• Two train stations also provide access in all directions, with Warrington Bank Quay situated on the West Coast Mainline with trains to London and Glasgow. It is possible to get to London in under 2 hours
• Easy reach from Warrington to the coast in North Wales, The Wirral, Blackpool as well as National Parks and countryside in Cumbria, Snowdonia and the Peak District
• The Manchester Ship Canal and River Mersey both run through Warrington
• Home to Warrington Wolves - rugby league team
• Site of investment with new development in and around the town
• More than a dozen education establishments providing secondary education in the region
• Golden Square, Cockhedge shopping centres and Indoor Market all situated in the town
• Out of town retail parks situated around Warrington including flagship stores of major high street brands
• Home to the famous Golden Gates situated outside the Town Hall
• Parr Hall hosts a variety of performers from comedians to rock stars and in between throughout the year
Now your appetite has been whetted for what Warrington has to offer, drop in for a chat or give us a call on freephone 0800 731 9408 or 01925 405 400. We look forward to talking to you about the houses we have for sale in Warrington.