Helping people rent…
Here at Homemove Sales & Lettings, we aim to make the renting process simple, clear and straightforward. The notes below explain the process of renting a property with us from start to finish. For an explanation of fees and charges, please see our separate document ‘Tenant’s Tariff of Charges’, available to download from the tenant’s sub menu above.
- Find a property you are interested in. All of our available properties are listed on our website
- Get in touch with us by calling 01925 405400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing of the property you would like to see. We will usually accompany you on your viewing to answer any questions you might have.
- If you would like to apply for the property, we will now carry out reference checks to assess your suitability, along with any guarantors you may require.
- To apply for a property you will need to pay a holding deposit (equivalent to a week’s rent) and reference checks will need to be completed.
- You will arrange a date to move in to your new home and sign the tenancy agreement.
- On moving day, you will meet with a check-in clerk at the property, who will carry out an initial inventory inspection with you. Finally, you can relax in your new home!
Get in touch
Call us on 01925 405 400 or send us a message...