How to rent
Here at Home Estate Agents, we aim to make the renting process simple, clear and straightforward. The notes below explain the process of renting a property with us from start to finish. For an explanation of fees and charges, please see our separate document ‘Tenant’s Tariff of Charges’, available to download from the tenant’s area of our website (www.home-estate-agents.co.uk).
- Find a property you are interested in. All of our available properties are listed on our website www.home-estateagents.co.uk
- Get in touch with us by calling 01925 405400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a viewing of the property you would like to see. We will usually accompany you on your viewing to answer any questions you might have.
- If you would like to apply for the property, we will now carry out reference checks to assess your suitability, along with any guarantors you may require.
- Once you have passed the reference checks, you must then pay a holding deposit, (equivalent to one month’s rent) reserving the property for you. This must be paid within 48 hours of passing the references
- You will arrange a date to move in to your new home and sign the tenancy agreement.
- On moving day, you will meet with a check-in clerk at the property, who will carry out an initial inventory inspection with you. Finally, you can relax in your new home!
Get in touch
Call us on 01925 405 400 or send us a message...